GATE 2018 Admit Card: Are you looking for GATE Entrance Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the Engineering Entrance Examination? As per Schedule by GATE Admit Card will get released 5th January 2018. In fact, the application process has been ended for GATE 2018 by the second week of November 2018. The Application process for the same will get end by December 2018 and the server for 2018 Academic batch candidates are free to download the Hall Ticket from 1st Week of January 2018 onwards. Do you know how to download the official GATE 2018 Admit Card Online? The Below Step by Step procedure will guide you for the same.
Steps to Download GATE 2018 Admit Card Online:
The Below Steps will help the aspirants of GATE 2018 aspirants for downloading the Hall Tickets issued for the February 2018 Entrance Examination.
- Go to the Registered GATE 2018 Portal: http://gate.iitg.ac.in/
- Look over the Scroll Notification at the portal on or after the scheduled date.
- Check the Important Notice updated regarding GATE 2018 Admit Card 2018.
- Enroll the Admit Card to Login the Portal using the ID and Password obtained at the time of GATE 2018 registration.
- Once you’ve Successfully entered the portal you’d registered before, the Admit Card will be attached to the panel you got provided in a pdf manner.
- Download the Soft copy and Print out the GATE 2018 Hall Ticket which has to be used verify before the Team GATE.
As the Admit Card issued is not based on Branches in Engineering, Its based on Application status as well as Eligibility passed during the registration.
Important: “Release of GATE Admit Card for 2018 Batch: 5th January 2018 Onwards.”
Once you might feel like the Admit Card not available, please go through the rejected list of GATE 2018, by checking you’re enrolled ID got via GATE 2018 application. If it’s not available on the rejected list, please make sure the issues using Toll-Free Number Provided for GATE 2018 Batch at the official site.
If you’ve got any more queries regarding GATE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018, please drop us a query for checking more in detail.